Okay, so we’ve been a little slipshod at posting the League of Legends new champion updates here. Since we last posted about Ahri, the game has seen the releases of Viktor, Sejuani and Ziggs. However, we’re going to get back on the ball with tonight’s latest update, which brings us the kit of LoL‘s newest tank (and second runner-up in the BioShock cosplay contest), Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths.
While Nautilus lacks tons of hard crowd control (outside of his ult), his kit looks to be very disruptive and potentially a lot of fun to play. Speaking as someone who’s not that great with tanks (outside of Leona), I’m looking forward to trying him out when he hits the Fields of Justice sometime next week.
We’ll update this post with his Champion Spotlight video as soon as it becomes available. For now, check out his power set below and head over to the League of Legends site for more details, including his background lore.
- Staggering Blow (Passive) – Nautilus’ first basic attack against a target deals bonus physical damage and immobilizes the opponent briefly. Staggering Blow cannot trigger on the same target more than once every 12 seconds.
- Dredge Line – Nautilus throws his anchor forward. If he hits an enemy, he’ll drag himself to his target and his target to him. If he hits terrain, he’ll drag himself to the terrain and the cooldown is reduced.
- Titan’s Wrath - Nautilus places a shield on himself that absorbs additional damage based on his maximum health. While the shield is active, Nautilus’ attacks deal damage over time to units around him.
- Riptide – Nautilus slams the ground, causing the earth to ripple out in waves. Each wave deals damage and slows the targets hit. This slow decays over time. Multiple waves that hit the same target deal reduced damage.
- Depth Charge (ultimate) – Nautilus launches a depth charge towards a target that picks up speed as it travels. This charge knocks up all enemies it encounters while traveling and explodes on impact, stunning the target and launching them into the air.
[Via: League of Legends]