Another two weeks have passed and yet another new champion is due to enter the Fields of Justice. Riot Games teased League of Legends‘ upcoming Nine-Tailed Fox champ several weeks back, then proceeded to release a number of champs that were most definitely not her. Tricky fox, indeed.
However, the time has finally come. The Japanese mythology-inspired Ahri is due to be available for purchase on the 14th, not too long after this evening’s regular patching cycle completes.
Details from the official League of Legends site can be found below.
We’ll update this post with her Champion Spotlight video when it becomes available.
Ahri’s gameplay style revolves around mobility and managing position to aim her spells. When played properly, Ahri darts around teamfights, picking off wounded stragglers and harrying soft enemies.
- Soul Eater (Passive): Ahri gains a charge of Soul Eater whenever one of her spells hits an enemy (max: three charges per spell). Upon reaching nine charges, Ahri’s next spell has a large amount of Spell Vamp.
- Orb of Deception: Ahri sends out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and True damage on the way back.
- Fox-Fire: Ahri releases three fox-fires, which after a short delay lock on and attack nearby enemies.
- Charm: Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.
- Spirit Rush (Ultimate): Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging three nearby champions. Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.
[Via: League of Legends]