We’re pulling into the year-end home stretch, kids. 2010 is almost over and 2011 is looming on the horizon, which means it’s just about that time! Time to celebrate your favorite seasonal holiday of choice with friends and family and time to look back at the highlights of the year we’re leaving behind.
So, in order to do our little part to add to the festivities, the staff at Crush! Frag! Destroy! has put together a lineup of content for the next two weeks or so to see the Old Year out with a bang — CFD!’s Twelve Days of 2010 starts today!
For the next twelve days, in addition to our regularly scheduled content, we’re going to have one dedicated post per day regarding year-end festivities, including the crowning of CFD!’s 2010 Game of the Year. A tentative schedule can be found below:
- Mon, Dec. 20th – CFD! Editors’ Top Gaming Moments of 2010
- Tues, Dec. 21st – GOTY Nominee #1 – Red Dead Redemption
- Weds, Dec. 22nd – CFD! Editors’ Holiday Game Memories
- Thurs, Dec. 23rd – GOTY Nominee #2 – StarCraft II
- Fri, Dec. 24th – Xbox Live Indie Games Holiday Buyer’s Guide
- Sat, Dec. 25th – GOTY Nominee #3 – Mass Effect 2
- Sun, Dec. 26th – 2010: A Kick-Ass Year in Review
- Mon, Dec. 27th – GOTY Nominee #4 – Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Tues, Dec. 28th – Late To The Party: 2010 Games We’ll Be Playing in 2011
- Weds, Dec. 29th – GOTY Nominee #5
- Thurs, Dec. 30th – Soundtrack Spotlight: Best of 2010
- Fri, Dec. 31st – CFD!’s 2010 Game of the Year
As we mentioned before, all of this will be in addition to our regularly scheduled content and be on the lookout for some other possible holiday goodies not mentioned above.
Also, the long-delayed Episode 12 of Team DeathChat with IGN’s Greg Miller will be up soon, along with the similarly delayed InterReview for Enslaved, featuring Area 5′s Matt Chandronait, so you’ll have something entertaining to listen to during the family get-together, instead of being forced to endure the off-key singing of your Uncle Steve after he’s had a few too many spiked egg nogs.
But enough chit-chat — let’s kick this holiday shindig off! CFD!’s Twelve Days of 2010 is GO!