As you may know, our very own Editor-in-Chief Rob Thomas, Associate Editor Sage Knox and Contributing Editor Aubrey Klanecky are over at PAX this week, schmoozing with all manner of big name developers and highly anticipated games. One such developer happens to be Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and they’re showing off their future lineup over at “It’s Like E3, Only Better.”
Seeing as they’ve been gracious enough to share all these Super Scribblenauts screens with us, it’s only fair that we in-turn share them with you. So whip out that dictionary, start thinking outside the box and oogle these new shots (and a list of features) after the jump.
- Brand New Levels: Experience 120 brand new, in-depth levels that include task such as finding a cure for the plague, populating an office or identifying animals with shells.
- All-New Adjectives System: Create a shy green polar bear or an angry zombie pear! 10,000+ adjectives reflect real life behaviors, personalities and characteristics when applied to objects.
- Multi Layered Hints: Just can’t figure that puzzle out? Purchase more explicit hints at a decreasing Ollar cost over time.
- Universal Feedback System: Visualize progress throughout each level! Relevant objects summoned get a thumb up, while irrelevant objects get a thumb down.
- Updated Dictionary: Summon more than 800 all-new, customizable objects to solve puzzles and earn Starites.
- New Control Schemes: Control Maxwell with the D-pad or with updated and more precise new Stylus controls! Weight, buoyancy, friction have all been reworked to make objects interact better to the player’s input and reflect any adjective that is applied to an object.
- New Level Editor: Create both puzzle and action levels to build your very own custom playground. The unique new template system allows players to create all kinds of objectives for their levels with ease.
- Innovative UI: An exciting new UI gives players more control over gameplay, with more detail on how to navigate through new levels in the game.