What’s this? Another giveaway? Of course it is! Because CFD! loves you all just that much.
And this time around, we’ve got actual games up for grabs – specifically Konami’s recent 2.5D updating of a much beloved 16-bit hero. We’re talking, of course, about everyone’s favorite armored opossum, Sparkster.
That’s right. We’re giving away two PlayStation Network codes for Rocket Knight this week, generously provided by our friends at Konami – rejoice, fans of armored marsupials!
How can you win, you ask? Hit the jump and find out.
What We’re Giving Away:
- 2 (two) PSN codes for Konami’s Rocket Knight.
How To Win:
Rocket Knight was a fan-favorite of the 16-bit era and a lot of those classic titles are seeing shiny new updates. What CFD! wants to know is: “What classic 8 or 16-bit game would you like to see updated/remade today?”
You can submit your entry by any of the following methods:
- Site - Register for the site (if you haven’t already) and leave your answer in the comments below
- Email - Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook - Hit the site’s Facebook page and leave your answer in the comments on this story
- Twitter - Follow us on Twitter (@CrushFragDstroy – we’ll follow back so we can DM you) and send your answer there (we also wouldn’t mind an RT or two either to help spread the word)
We’ll pick two winners at random from all the qualifying entries on the evening of Saturday, June 5th and will notify them shortly afterward.
Contest is open to all countries – however, make certain you can redeem North American PlayStation Network codes on your account. CFD! will not be held responsible if the code is invalid for your region – it’s not that hard to set up a US PSN account, after all. Current CFD! staff (including probationary members) are not eligible to win. One winner per household. In the event that a prize winner cannot be reached or becomes ineligible, CFD! reserves the right to pick a new winner or upgrade an existing one. Be creative with your answers – we enjoy that. Have fun!